- Democrats are the only group that strongly believes search results are unbiased.
- Only about two out of 10 Republicans, and barely more than half of independents, believe the search results aren’t biased at all.
- A small minority — 12% of the public — believes the results are biased toward conservatives.
- Young adults and older adults are most likely to believe the results are skewed to favor liberals — including 39% of people between 18 and 24 and 40% of those age 55 and older.
- Slightly more men than women (41% vs. 32%) believe there’s a leftward slant.
- Young adults are also the least likely to believe there’s no bias in the search results at all. Only 41% say that.
Read more: https://www.axios.com/axios-surveymonkey-poll-public-distrust-search-engines-republicans-93f6e982-4511-4287-a088-1e5fd095faee.html