The Siri Search team is creating groundbreaking technology to provide great search experience for our users across key clients including Safari, Spotlight, Siri Assistant, News App, Messages, Lookup, and others. We are looking for a senior product manager to lead and own user search experience on Safari. You will own the product vision on how to best serve user search needs on Safari, design the product accordingly leading cross-functional teams within and outside of Siri organization, design and implement the metrics and drive continuous product enhancements to improve the search experiences on Safari as a key client. You will be part of a fast-moving, innovative team where your expertise and creativity will positively influence our over 1 billion users.
- 5+ years of PM or product engineering experience
- Strong product sense and empathy of user search needs and pain points
- A bias for excellence in user experience
- Strong analytical skills and a curiosity to peel the onion to discover opportunities for impact and better user experience
- Ability to influence and lead via metrics and capability to work across a large number of teams to enforce process and efficient outcomes in a data-driven environment
- Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities required to forge a path to success
– Lead the product vision and roadmap for user search experience on Safari and keep the team focused on the critical path – Communicate project status clearly to leadership and exec team – Work with search relevance teams to build and enhance state of the art search technologies to deliver the best user experience for the product vision – Analyze user quality metrics, propose improvement actions, design and deploy successful A/B experiments – Collaborate with cross-organizational partner teams (e.g. Safari client team, Privacy team, etc) to continuous move the user metrics positively
Education & Experience
BS, MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or related engineering degrees, MBA a plus but not required
- Must be a self starter capable of defining and forging a path to success
To apply for this job please visit jobs.apple.com.