About the Company:
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology – we sell a solution that businesses can use to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers and businesses of any size or budget. That’s why we build products to make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for developers and businesses to innovate with AI, go to market faster, and build better customer experiences. Leading companies like OpenTable, Trivago an West Elm use our technology , which is the most personalizable, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured a $30M Series B round of funding and are backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, and Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
You will help the team continue to grow, drive customer acquisition and revenue growth in 2019. You value collaboration and would like you to work closely with others in the company, including research, backend, infrastructure, product, frontend, and design. You collaborate on strategy with engineering leadership and contribute your hands-on coding skills to build and maintain our customer models and visual search technology. You will identify your team’s strengths, bring people together to push awesome products to the public, and put artificial intelligence in the hands of everyone. You want to work with massive amounts of data, but also build code, maintain data infrastructure, fix problems when they arise, and you don’t mind talking directly to customers as needed. You have the ability to make a significant impact on the company and the AI space as a whole.
- Train public and private custom models with curated data and evaluate model performance. We are always looking to increase our accuracy and refine our current models.
- Work with our senior engineers to improve our visual search, recognition, and detection products and develop new products.
- Help the team deploy production ready models to customers. We anticipate that customers will have steady feedback for us on the models, so we should be focusing on using that feedback to make frequent model improvements.
- Help maintain our research ML infrastructure.
- Collaborate with the research team, and make sure solutions worked out by our research team are production ready. We value alignment between the Applied Machine Learning and research teams, and this is key to our continued success.
What You You Bring:
- Either B.S. plus minimum 3 years of industry experience, or M.S.
- Demonstrated projects in either CV or NLP
- Experience with machine learning or data science experiments
- Experience calling web service APIs
- Intermediate-level SQL
At least one of:
- Proficiency in Go or C++
- Experience fielding/debugging complex systems
- Kubernetes, Docker, or other containerizers
- Intermediate-level SQL
To apply for this job please visit Applied%20Machine%20Learning%20Engineer.