- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 10 years of experience in Business Development
- Experience with content acquisition, partner management and negotiated agreements
- MBA, JD, or other graduate degree
- Experience presenting to senior leadership, both externally and internally, and effective communication skills
- Knowledge of global regulatory environment for images and other formats
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous, fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to structure, analyze, and solve complex business problems, as well as deliver impact against business goals
About the job
As the Director of Global Product Partnerships for Search, you will lead efforts that will have an impact on users of Google Search, Google Discover, and other areas. You will be responsible for making search results more robust and acquiring visual content that is aligned with users’ interests.
Google’s Global Partnerships team powers extraordinary user experiences through partnerships that solve users’ needs, advance our partners’ goals, and further Google’s mission. Our team provides meaningful solutions — from helping publishers and developers grow their businesses through monetization solutions, to helping our long-term partners anticipate and navigate change in a way that delivers economic and reputational value. We build and distribute products through partnerships across a multitude of product areas, including Ads, Search & Assistant, Geo, Platforms & Ecosystems, Devices & Services, Health, Retail, Payments, Next Billion Users, and more. We collaborate across Google, ensuring a coordinated approach when engaging with our most complex and strategic partners.
- Develop the global strategy of content partnerships for Google Search, Discover, and other formats.
- Lead the execution of the content partnerships and Go-to-Market strategy in the Americas region with multiple partner segments, such as web publishers, content creators, and television studios.
- Unite disparate teams under a single vision and manage at scale through managers.
- Partner and collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams, such as Google News and Google Play.
- Address complex regulatory environments globally.
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.