- Product Leadership role at the fastest growing jobs and careers site in the US
- Business ownership of our largest and most strategic product
- Product Management ownership of aggregation, search, personalization and jobs apply, with 2 direct reports
- 7+ years of Product & related experience, ideally in a consumer facing role
- Strong quantitative background with direct experience working on ML based products (e.g. Recommendations)
- Degree in Engineering/Sciences, MBA or a quantitative program
- Location: Downtown San Francisco
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
Glassdoor’s mission is to help people find jobs and companies they love. We do this by leveraging our unique data-set of company reviews, salaries and interviews alongside our job listings to offer a one-stop shop for job search and apply. The mission of the Jobs team is help job seekers find the best matching jobs easily and instantly. This team is responsible for aggregation of all jobs, their quality, information retrieval, ranking, personalization and ease of applying to jobs. This is a key, high impact role for Glassdoor.
- Develop vision & strategy of our jobs aggregation, search and apply products
- Define and execute on the next gen solutions for job search – e.g. personalized ranking, instant apply & matching job seekers with companies and jobs
- Manage the full product lifecycle – ideation, defining features, user research, writing specifications and tracking of performance metrics. Relentlessly optimize through AB testing
- Manage a team of 2 PMs and lead an extended cross-functional team of engineers, machine learners and decision scientists
- Business ownership and accountability of Jobs KPIs and related monetization goals
- Partner with other teams – such as Marketplace, Marketing, etc. to create a comprehensive product strategy
- You are a strategic thinker who can define a long-term vision but thrive in execution and driving immediate results
- You have strong business acumen and passion for delivering business outcomes.
- You are data-driven and passionate about Search & Machine Learning. You have a theoretical, practical and intuitive understanding of ML
- You have prior experience working in Search or ML focused products
- You are driven by user needs and obsess about solving their problems
- 10+ years of Product Management experience, ideally in a quantitative area focused role for a consumer facing internet product
- Degree in Engineering/Sciences, MBA or Quantitative programs
- Work with purpose join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage, with 80% dependent coverage
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- 401(k) Plan with a Company Match to prepare for your future
- Conveniently located office in the heart of downtown San Francisco (Embarcadero)
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Your choice between Mac or PC
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.