LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Director Product Management to provide leadership to our search team responsible for the worldwide member facing search experiences on desktops, tablets, and mobile devices. This search experience includes everything from the moment members show up on LinkedIn, to when they click into the search box, to when they view the search results. We use data mining and usability data to develop new features and test them through hundreds of A/B experiments a year. This immense amount of data allows us to leverage machine learning to build smarter and more personalized experiences for our members and customers across a wide variety of categories, from researching people to advancing one’s career to staying informed. You will be leading a search team that is comprised of world class talent who are highly collaborative, agile and data driven. If you have a passion for search, the ability to inspire teams and the desire to help LinkedIn take the search experience to the next level, let’s talk!
- Lead analyses of the competitive environment, customers and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement and usage on LinkedIn
- Develop a comprehensive product and marketing roadmap to deliver on business goals
- Drive global product requirements definition, product planning and product design (including writing PRDs) of new features and enhancements
- You will work cross-functionally and with the Product Development team to bring features live to the site
- Clearly communicate product benefits to our users and internal stakeholders
- 10+ years of experience in a product management or equivalent role
- Experience with search technologies and building search products
- Managerial experience directly managing a team
- BS degree in a technology-related field
- Experience managing a team of 5+ product managers
- Proven experience building web products with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development and launch
- You have knowledge of the Internet, emerging web technologies and community building
- Proven communication skills with the ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and their relevance to the marketplace
- You have relevant experience with managing and leading highly cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.