About the team:
Organization is at the heart of the Evernote user experience. The promise of organization in Evernote is anything you put in you have at your fingertips, whenever and wherever you are. That promise goes beyond just keyword search and notebooks/stacks, to innovative ways of anticipating and personalizing the information we show to each and every user.
We’re looking for talented engineers who want to build the next generation of Evernote’s organize features.
What you’ll do:
- Design, implement, and launch new modular scalable systems that organize over hundreds of millions of notes and other content.
- Communicate clearly, work productively with minimal supervision, think creatively and independently, and collaborate with team members in diverse functions (Product, QA and Marketing)
- You will work with relational database, Google Cloud Storage and/or Elasticsearch.
- You will work towards adding more intelligence to organize, there is a lot of room for personal initiative and creativity here.
- You will keep up-to-date with new technology & coding standards
What we’re looking for:
- You are have experience in implementing and launching scalable systems
- You have a strong foundation in computer science with competency in algorithms and system design
- You have strong Java, JS and SQL design and development experience
- You have B.S., M.S. or Ph.D in Computer Science or a related field
To apply for this job please visit evernote.com.