The Sr. Search Engineer provides the technical solutions for customers search in both Levi/Dockers eCommerce websites and is responsible for gathering/understanding requirements, authoring specifications and design solutions for Browse and Search area. In this role the Sr. Search Engineer will do hands on bringing technical solutions to live and help other team members whenever required in search domain.
As a Sr. Search Engineer the responsibilities will involve:
- To be a technical subject matter expert related to the search application(s) in eCommerce site.
- To work with Business users search tuning team to translate business requirements into technical changes on the search application.
- Should be hands on in configuring, developing and unit testing search solutions in conjunction with both brand web sites
- Identify possible technical solutions to address key business challenges.
- Work with search team, do hands on in creating POC and present the solution to stake holders.
- Ensure that the search team understands some of the implications of their changes (e.g. user experience, performance impacts).
- Consistently monitor Search product(ex:solar) roadmap/new features and leverage any new functionalities/techniques to improve performance, experience in both eCommerce sites.
- To ensure that the Search Developers build the appropriate search solution that conforms to the agreed search architecture / design.
- Work with the search team to review test results and propose improvements that would deliver the desired customer experience.
- Computer Science or equivalent Degree
- 5+ years extensive hands on experience in building complex large-scale enterprise systems
- 3+ years of hands-on SOLR implementation experience in eCommerce systems
- 3+ years of experience with Java/J2EE/Spring and related technologies
- 3+ years of experience in eCommerce business
- Having hybris exposure is a huge plus or any equivalent eCommerce product
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to complete the full lifecycle of software development and deliver on time
- Strong interpersonal skills, including a positive, solution-oriented attitude
To apply for this job please visit levistraussandco.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.