- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in a senior product management, engineering, or technology strategy role.
- 10 years of experience with software in a consumer facing technology company.
- 10 years of experience in Product Management, providing product vision and roadmaps and leading end-to-end product development,from product requirement documents to product launches.
- Experience developing high-growth technology platforms and services.
- Track record in balancing out product priorities against budget and timelines.
- Ability to set and drive the big picture strategy, and roll up your sleeves to provide detailed guidance on individual projects.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Ability to hire and grow high performing Product Management teams in a fast-paced environment.
About the job
Please contact the Recruiter to learn more about the role’s timeline and process.
Search is focused on engagement of our current users and attracting usage among the users who are coming online globally. We do this by evolving our product to be more relevant, proactive, assistive, and useful as a daily information tool. Search continues to drive the core of Google’s business. Search features are a key driver of search growth and are a place where Google innovates on the core business.
As a Product Manager in Search, you will work with the most senior leaders to drive vision, direction, and priorities in Search.
- Define the product vision and strategy. Design and lead a multi-year product roadmap, balancing short and long-term goals to scale globally.
- Identify and build the right quality features to continue Search’s business growth.
- Come up with innovative ideas on how we should re-imagine Search in international/Next Billion User markets.
- Work with engineers and cutting edge technologies including machine learning-based solutions.
- Partner closely with Engineering, UX, marketing, and other internal Google teams
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.