Search is a critical part of Adobe’s Cloud offering. Creative professionals and novice users alike need quick access to their digital assets, libraries, the variety of creative content, and documents they work with every day, from brushes to colors, images, videos and beyond. They need to find and discover what they’ve created, the things that have been shared with them, and even search marketplace such as Adobe Stock or community such as Behance.
Beyond Search, Adobe’s mission is to change the world through digital experiences. As the global leader in digital media and marketing solutions, Adobe helps customers create, publish and monetize great content anywhere, on any platform or device. Adobe Sensei is the AI platform that allows us to supercharge our customers’ productivity. It uses artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to help you discover opportunities that are hidden, make tedious processes fast, and show you which data insights matter — and when they matter.
We use machine learning models and predict services to power search context, relevancy and ranking Adobe product lines such as Adobe’s Creative Cloud product, Marketing Cloud, and Document Cloud by enabling the world’s best creative tools, leading cloud services for managing creative assets, and the leading marketplace such as Adobe Stock. The search platform caters to millions of users and billions of entities.
Become part of this growing team at Adobe and have a phenomenal impact by providing search, browse, machine learning and recommendation across the entire suite of products and experiences at Adobe. Search is at the very core of the service offered to our customers, with 13 languages covered, and millions of users touched every day. The objective is to make search a world class, leading edge, differentiating product in terms of search effectiveness and experience. We match the pace, innovation and excitement of a startup, backed by the resources and infrastructure of Adobe!
How can you participate? As a data science analyst, you will handle complex large-scale data sets and find meaningful trends and insights to drive performance and model/algorithm improvement. Your responsibilities include:
- Partner with data science and product leads to define business objectives (KPI) and build dashboards that support ongoing reporting and analysis of results against those objectives
- Create dashboards and analysis reports using Tableau, PowerBI, SQL, Hive, Python.
- Build data pipeline to prepare aggregated results for dashboards using SQL, Hive, SparkSQL, Python.
- Working directly with data scientists, product managers to drive performance objectives by providing timely analytics.
- Partner with data scientists and engineers to conduct experiments.
What you need to succeed:
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative field.
- Experience with big data and analytics systems: Hadoop, Hive, Python, SparkSQL, Tableau, PowerBI etc.
- Strong proficiency in querying and manipulating large datasets for analytics using SQL-like languages (Hive, Spark, etc.)
- Strong ability to creatively use data sets to solve business problems.
- Experience and ability to collect and integrate multiple data sources.
- Driving ad-hoc analysis and business insights out of complex big data environments.
- Knowing the fundamentals of machine learning and predictive analytics.
- Good communication skills.
Would be helpful:
- A passion for and familiarity with Adobe’s products
- Experience with big data techniques (Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark) and querying tools (such as Hive, Pig, Spark).
- Working experience with machine learning and predictive modeling; Familiar with model performance metrics.
- Knowing the fundamentals of statistics and AB testing.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit adobe.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.