Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it’s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning – Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
This position is responsible for providing support to our internal/external customer in the location and retrieval of engineering and technical documents from electronic and/or hardcopy repositories. This support includes but is not limited to the following activities:
Search a variety of applications/databases and provide applicable documents in response for litigation discovery
- Search and retrieve from warehouse, microfilm and microfiche inventories for documents that have been loaded into databases
- Compile and process requested documentation for delivery to requestor
- Participate in internal and external meetings
- Ensures day to day interface with account key contacts
Required: Bachelor’s degree in engineering
1 – 2 years automotive industry experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, including the ability to establish priorities and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
To apply for this job please visit us-conduent.icims.com.