entieo is powering the future of financial research in a $30B market to create a dynamic and revolutionary central hub for public equity research. Sentieo is the financial data terminal, reimagined. Our vision is to accelerate human productivity and collaboration to fundamentally improve the workflow of all knowledge economy professionals. Built by former hedge fund analysts, our tool allows these professionals to drastically increase their speed and coverage without sacrificing the depth of their research; enabling them to focus on meaningful work that only humans can do.
With a $19M Series A funding round under our belt, we are excited to propel Sentieo into the next phase of our company’s global growth – from advanced, unprecedented product development to accelerated team scaling and expansion. Join our team as we reimagine the future of fintech.
The Product Management team at Sentieo is the driving force of our vision. Your team guides our platform through the entire product lifecycle, using feedback directly from our clients – some of the most sophisticated investors, Fortune 500 companies, and research teams in the world. Working closely with our clients and our Engineering team; as well as Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing; the Product Management team spearheads the end result: exponential adoption across asset managers and corporations worldwide.
Sentieo’s most used and valued product is our proprietary Document Search technology. As the heart of our platform and the focal point for our reimagined research workflow, it is the core discovery tool of our vast array of 30 million financial documents. Your impact on Document Search directly enhances the finance professional’s workflow, by making these documents easily searchable, digestible, and interactive across teams. As Senior Product Manager, you will be taking over one of our founder’s previous responsibilities with Document Search. With your initiative of and contribution to our Document Search, Sentieo will continue to grow as the leading equity research tool for finance professionals.
- Setting the roadmap for a powerful search engine that revolutionizes how research is done in the financial field.
- Collaborating with a team of dedicated search engineers on the technical aspects of product development.
- Working with the latest in NLP and ML techniques to give our users deeper insight, faster.
- Collaborating closely with our data.
- Communicating with our users on their user journey, gathering insight and feedback to better enhance the platform.
- Ensuring quality assurance is properly executed across Document Search.
- Managing and developing the content ingestion roadmap to onboard and index new content sets.
- Understanding the market, our customers, and users.
- Working across a broader array of functions with design, data science, sales, customer success, and engineering to deliver a customer-first experience.
- Directly reporting to our President/Co-Founder
- Minimum 4 years as a Product Manager.
- BA/BS degree in relevant engineering and/technical discipline (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, etc) or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with large datasets in a product.
- A proven track record in taking a product from concept to launch, and generating revenue through a professional sales organization.
- Excellent communication or and justification for product needs and design decisions to your team.
- Experience conducting user research in order to drive design and product decisions.
- A strong product management discipline; superior ability to set principles, drive decisions, and achieve timely completion of projects and tasks.
- Entrepreneurial, self-driven, and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Fintech or financial services experiences.
- Interest in finance and/or investing.
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing.
- Competency with ElasticSearch, Lucene, SOLR or other search technologies
Life at Sentieo
- Competitive compensation, including stock options.
- Competitive benefits package; including health, dental and vision.
- Opportunity in enhancing your leadership skills and internal mobility.
- Rewarding environment: work with an intelligent and motivated team at a fast-growing startup
Our company values diversity and believes diverse teams make innovation possible. We work on complex, difficult problems with no linear or clear solutions. We believe that a diverse team can bring different perspectives and approaches, and whose experiences reflect the full set of clients we seek to serve. As such, Sentieo is committed to a diverse representation among our employees.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.