The Personalization team makes deciding what to play next easier and more enjoyable for every listener. From Daily Mix to Discover Weekly, we’re behind some of Spotify’s most-loved features. We built them by understanding the world of music and podcasts better than anyone else. Join us and you’ll keep millions of users listening by making great recommendations to each and every one of them.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join a newly formed Search team in London. The team is formed by machine learning engineers, with experience from top consumer facing search applications. You will work on driving strategic and impactful improvements in the Spotify Search experience, with a focus on step changing our capabilities to understand and deliver on the underlying search intent.
Search is a product area consisting of teams in London and Stockholm, with highly skilled people across product, engineering, design, and product insights. You will work closely with other teams within the Personalization mission that are looking after e.g. the Home feature, personalised sets, voice interactions, and more.
What You’ll Do
- Be part of a team, building a world class audio search experience
- Work with the team to articulate the vision and setting strategy and roadmap
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of your team, as a part of Search and Spotify
- Work with the team to unlock new capabilities in our Search experience, especially when it comes to serving podcast and talk content, along with music
- Make sure the team focuses on the most impactful work, helping highly skilled engineers to deliver value
- Work in a data informed way, leveraging both qualitative and quantitative research
- Work from our office in London, with expectations to travel to Stockholm at least once per quarter
Who You Are
- You must possess at least 5 years of work experience as a Product Manager at an online music streaming service company
- You have experience working as a Product Manager in large scale, user facing applications of Search or Recommendations
- You have experience working with Machine Learning powered products
- You are experienced in setting and executing on a product backlog, balancing innovation, with short- and long-term goals
- You are highly capable of formulating and communicating product vision and strategy, whether it be to your team or to senior stakeholders
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
To apply for this job please visit www.spotifyjobs.com.