Website Dow Jones
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Estimate level of effort for software development projects.
- Develop detailed designs for software components.
- Write computer code to implement designs.
- Perform unit, regression and performance tests.
- Document requirements, designs and test suites.
- Review the computer code written by other team members.
- Participate in meetings to describe project progress and obstacles.
- Maintain, diagnose and remedy defects in software components.
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line.
Business Area: TECHNOLOGY – PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
Job Category: IT Development Group
To apply for this job please visit dowjones.jobs.