Siri Search helps hundreds of millions of people find the information they’re looking for and a critical component of that is real time updates. Whether they’re asking Siri for the score of the Seahawks game, getting the latest update on a flight, stock update, or the weather, users rely on us for quick and easy updates on their most time critical information. The Siri team is looking for a leader who wants to bring their passion for real time information to Siri and can motivate a team of engineers to deliver the best Apple experiences for Siri Search. Our team combines strong technical skills, product vision, and a love of all things sports to bring together the pieces needed to deliver a world class sports experience in Siri Search.
- A track record of running high-performance teams and demonstrated aptitude in managing complex engineering and cross functional projects
- Demonstrated ability to manage, mentor, and grow technical teams
- Dedicated, motivated, self-driven problem solver with strong cross-functional partnerships and leadership skills
- Expertise in full product lifecycle; technical designs, project planning, iterative implementation, and successful product launches
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, meticulous attention to detail and dedication to quality
- Ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving exceptional quality
- Large scale systems design experience
- Search relevance experience
- 7+ years of experience in building and managing highly skilled teams of engineers
Apple’s Siri team is seeking an Engineering Manager to lead real time domain product and quality improvements in Siri Search. As a member of our fast-paced group, you’ll have the unique and rewarding opportunity to shape upcoming products from Apple. This role focuses on leading the development of systems, algorithms, and ranking systems that drive use cases and results as well as leading end-to-end quality measurement and improvements for these use cases. You will lead and grow a team of software engineers. This role will have the following responsibilities: * Surprising and delighting Siri Search customers * Manage, mentor, and grow a team of software engineers * Architect and develop Siri Search product features and improvements * Drive end-to-end quality improvements for Siri Search Real Time Domains * Drive technical and cross-functional projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment
Education & Experience
B.S or M.S. Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent work experience
To apply for this job please visit jobs.apple.com.