The Siri Search & Knowledge team is creating groundbreaking technology to provide great search experience for our users across key clients including Safari, Spotlight, Siri Assistant, News App, Messages and Lookup. We are looking for a PM to lead analytics for Siri Search team. In this role, you will be the link between Search product vision and big data analytics platform, you will own the product metrics, map product and business questions to analytical products, be in charge of product metrics monthly reporting, be a hands-on data wizard who is capable of explaining product trends, analyze and providing insights to key product questions and evangelize a data-driven decision culture for the organization.
- 5+ years of PM experience working with data analytics and reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Ability to indirectly lead large teams for success
- Capable of translating analysis results into business recommendations
- Self-sufficient in analyzing and drawing conclusions about the quality and product opportunity from raw and refined product data
- Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis, and trends, applied knowledge of measurement and statistics
– Lead roadmap, planning, and detail execution of analytics projects. – Define and measure KPIs for products. – Partner with data scientists and analytics engineers conduct insight analyses to refine product measurements and provide recommendations to product development teams – Deliver effective regular executive product metrics reviews as well as presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders, and create visual displays of quantitative information. – Collaborate with different feature teams to understand and instrument measurement metrics and feature quality reporting – Cultivate a data-driven culture for the Siri organization.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or related engineering fields, Ph.D. a bonus
To apply for this job please visit jobs.apple.com.