EPMs are a versatile group that is responsible for Project, Program and Product management at Apple. The Siri Search Program Manager will be in charge of facilitating the planning, execution, reporting and executive level communication for all product team initiatives in the Siri Search Organization. You will drive processes for tracking and accountability of all search software projects, work closely with EPMs and Engineering managers to define processes and tools, and report to ensure a high output engineering organization. Your work will be essential to ensuring timely, high-quality delivery of search relevance, machine learning, and user experience improvement projects on all major Apple platforms.
- 5+ years project management, program management or product management.
- Proven track record driving large cross-functional projects for large engineering organizations.
- Innate drive to improve how things work, with a proven track record of driving dramatic improvements for team quality, performance, agility, or effectiveness.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Deep understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, to all levels of an organization.
- Familiarity with waterfall and agile development methodologies
- Highly skilled at cross-functional management without authority
– Coordinate processes across the Siri Search organization. Help teams manage their projects more effectively by standardizing, documenting, building and improving shared project management tools and processes. – Organize the Siri Search project portfolio. Design the centralized project tracking pages, audit and improve our tracking/project documentation efforts and design the information architecture for project information sharing. – Act as a bridge connecting all groups to ensure that projects are documented clearly and uniformly across teams, that interdependencies are understood and planned for across teams, and that our process integrates well with other cross-functional teams. – Facilitate the milestone review process for the organization. Monitor and report on progress (milestones, key issues), and track project KPIs to performance targets. Audit and improve our tracking/project documentation efforts. – Lead weekly project status communication and executive reporting. Improve the team communication pipeline at all levels of the organization by working with each team to facilitate reporting. – Conduct recurring business reviews to improve visibility of program performance and facilitate decision making at all levels of the organization. – Drive improvement in our tools to facilitate team processes. Administrate the use of tools throughout the organization.
Education & Experience
BS/MS EE/CS/CE or equivalent
To apply for this job please visit jobs.apple.com.