Website JPMorgan Chase & Co
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages: Hands on experience with Search engine implementations (Apache SOLR, lucene, Elasticsearch, etc), hands on experience in Java8 and Spring Boot, Spring Framework 5 (Boot, Rest, Data), Spark, Python
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
Expert knowledge and experience working with large-scale Search technologies, such as Solr and ElasticSearch
Strong experience with search solutions involving signal capture/processing, relevance tuning, boosting, and search engine optimization techniques, ranking factors and search engine algorithms
Experience working with NLP and ML models
Microservices architecture incorporating Search controller, signal processing, NLP models, NER mapping, and stage-based pipeline processing
Serverside developer to build and deliver solutions to external/internal users supporting business capabilities around Search. Will be engaged with various stakeholders ( across business, UX, product, tech, etc)
· Experience with Cloud Foundry, Hystrix, Eureka, Zuul
· Experience deploying cloud-hosted applications
· Containerization/cloud: Docker, kubernettes, aws
· Experience in Hadoop, Hive, HBase, HDFS, S3
· Experience with Maven, Unix shell scripting
· Knowledge of Test Driven and/or Behavioral Driven Development (JUnit, JBehave, Cucumber)
· Experience with A/B testing
· Hands on experience with building CI/C
CIB (Corporate & Investment Bank)
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
To apply for this job please visit jpmc.fa.oraclecloud.com.