We are looking for our first senior search infrastructure engineer to lead all of search infrastructure for Moveworks. Search as a skill helps to effectively find, interpret and present relevant information to our enterprise users as they are looking for answers to their IT issues. Our search has to be highly abstract and is heterogenous of document or data source, which presents an interesting challenge of formats other than HTML. We have a strong emphasis on NLP and a high degree of complexity, so computation is an ongoing challenge for us as we scale.
If you are looking to do the best work of your career with a bright, dedicated, and scrappy team alongside of you, we’d love to have a conversation.
What will you do?
- You will develop and optimize search engine and platform in the cloud that can be scaled
- You will apply knowledge of data mining, natural language processing and machine learning to solve complex problems
- You will build platform to index data in real-time
- You will develop tools, processes and metrics to help build high quality search pipeline
- You will effectively use technologies such as ElasticSearch, REST web services, SQS/Kafka, Machine Learning, and more
What do you bring to the table?
- You have 4+ years of hands-on experience in SaaS based software development
- You have experience working with distributed computing and clustering architectures
- Possess hands on experience with IaaS systems like AWS, GCE or Microsoft Azure
- Confident with your experience with search engine technology, algorithms, web services, search indexing, classification, information retrieval, clustering, recommendations, relevance and feature engineering
- You have hands on experience building, scaling and supporting large scale data infrastructure systems in production
- Confident with Java, Python, PHP and Spark on Linux platform
- Experience with REST and RPC systems
- You have a BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
Who we are:
Moveworks is an AI first company with a singular focus: fully autonomous resolution of all enterprise IT. We are building a state of the art platform that combines natural language understanding, conversational interface, and automation to enable hundreds of millions of knowledge workers get work done faster. Our engineers built foundational systems are companies like Google, Amazon, LinkedIn, and Facebook, and we are now applying our expertise to build a first of its kind enterprise machine learning platform.
While we currently resolve 15-35% of all IT related requests autonomously at companies like Broadcom and Autodesk, we are just getting started. Our vision is to build a single AI platform where employees can come for help whenever they need anything from their respective companies – ranging from HR related help, facilities, legal, and more. This is all delivered through a conversational interface like Slack, Teams, or Google Chat for a fast, delightful, and frictionless user experience.
As we scale globally, there’s plenty of space for you to grow with us. You’ll be part of a team that thinks in terms of we, not I. Together, we’re focused on simplifying life for millions of people around the world in their most pressing hours of the day by giving them an effortless, magical way to resolve issues — all powered by a strong form of AI.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.