We are looking for a creative and entrepreneurial minded leader to join an exciting and fast-paced team.
Visual Search team builds products that help customers shop from images or videos. As a Product Manager for Visual Search, you will drive consumer-facing AI and ML initiatives to make shopping more convenient for our customers. You will be responsible for defining the strategy, building the product roadmap and owning the execution. You will innovate by partnering with design, engineering and ML teams.
To succeed in this role, you must have a strong product management background and demonstrated ability to work with large teams. You will need to navigate ambiguity and manage competing priorities. You will need strong judgement, customer obsession and analytical mindset to deliver innovative and impactful solutions.
· At least 5 years of product management experience in launching consumer facing products
· Proven track record of owning and driving end-to-end product requirements for innovative customer experiences
· Experience using analytics and data to inform product and business decisions as well as to measure post-launch impact
· Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. Shows willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what’s necessary to drive your initiatives to completion
· MBA or Master’s degree
· Experience building products that use machine learning/AI
· Passionate about building innovative shopping experiences
· Demonstrated ability to grasp complex technical concepts and represent the team with internal/external partners
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.