Website Seismic Software
With more than $150M in funding, 100% year over year growth for the past five years and a recent billion-dollar valuation, Seismic is the leader in the enterprise sales enablement software space. Using leading edge cloud technologies and web enabled solutions, we are innovating and solving complex problems to help the world’s top companies improve collaboration and content delivery between marketing and sales. Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 600 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held by its executive team and investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, Jackson Square Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price.
As we accelerate our growth, we are adding to our high impact Search team. A central and mission critical piece of our platform, content search is essential to the value we bring our enterprise customers. In this role, you’ll be part of an elite team focused on taking our search capabilities to the next level. With a focus on backend data pipelining, search performance, and a close interaction with machine learning, you’ll help pave the way for next gen search and predictive capabilities.
- Ability to solve complex software problems and implement high quality, reusable code around search, indexing, and search performance.
- Motivations to work in a fast paced, agile software environment.
- Understand and develop microservices based solutions
- See the big picture, look at details, and connect the dots to achieve platform outcomes.
- A continued curiosity and passion for learning and emerging technologies
- A collaborative mindset with the ability to clearly articulate problems, ideas, and solutions.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Strong knowledge and experience developing complex web enabled applications, ideally in the enterprise software or software-as-a-service space
- A mindset of continuous learning and development team with proven excellence in mentoring and advising.
- A team first, “we win together” mentality that fosters idea sharing across all levels of the team.
- Ability to solve complex problems and implement the solutions
- Exposure to search technologies like Elastic, Spark, Scala, and Python
- Strong depth of knowledge in object-oriented programming (C#, Java, C++, etc.)
- Knowledge of cloud based architectures, microservices, and test driven development
- 5+ years of experience software development experience for web-based products at scale
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science
To apply for this job please visit seismic.com.