We’re looking for highly motivated individuals for an engineering position on the Zazzle core development team. As part of a fast paced organization, this position requires that the candidate be able to work closely with product management, business development, site operations, and quality assurance. The candidate is expected to be a self-starter, a team player, and a strong driver for results and continuous improvement. We’re looking for superstar software engineers with a (1) profound passion to innovate, (2) who are motivated by tackling great technological challenges, (3) who want to work beside those just as passionate, and (4) are itching to do the best work of their lives.
- Develop and operate search software including indexing, query parsing, algorithms on all the Zazzle search servers.
- Scale the search server clusters to accommodate the increasing traffic by performance tuning.
- Top-notch analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong of Lucene, ElasticSearch or SOLR.
- Strong Java/C#, or other modern OO programming language skills.
- Strong production debugging and performance tuning skills.
- Knowledge of SQL and multi-tier server technologies.
- Experience building any facet of large-scale websites a big plus.
- Bachelor of Science or above in Computer Science or a related field.
Career Development And Training
Lots of internal tech talks by engineering team members.
Many opportunities to join various industry conferences.
Project rotations with lots of opportunity to work on the latest technologies.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.