About the Role
As a Senior Product Manager at Zazzle you will have significant strategic impact and influence the direction of the company, as well as direct responsibility over Ad and Search initiatives.
You will be the primary owner and liaison between the product organization and other cross-functional teams reporting to the Director of Product Management.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze and deeply understand market trends, competitors, and user needs in the ad-tech and search landscape
- Shape the advertising/search strategy and translate into actionable product roadmap
- Draft product requirement documents ensuring clear communication, feedback, and coordination across all stakeholder teams
- Work closely with UX, Engineering, and Marketing teams to lead projects through the entire product lifecycle; including ideation, design, development, QA, A/B testing and launch!
- Own and drive the GTM plan, including positioning, key customer messaging, sales and customer adoption plans, experimentation, metrics, and other operational plans.
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- You have a proven track record creating and managing large-scale Ad/Search projects for e-commerce or large online marketplaces
- You have a deep understanding of search engines, ad auctions and the ad-tech industry
- Proven experience building product roadmaps, defining experiments and working collaboratively with design and engineering peers.
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills; able to craft clarity and drive focus, cross-functionally, in complex, fast-paced and dynamic environments
- Great design aesthetic, with a solid understanding of design systems and UX paradigms
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the willingness to go above and beyond to get the job done
- Agile mindset and developmental approach, comfortable in fast-paced, startup environment
- A high bar across the board — from your own contributions to the people you work with, to the products you launch
- Data-driven analytical skills with a focus on asking and finding the right questions, and the technical skills to follow through using 3rd party analytical tools / SQL queries.
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Lucene and other search technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS as well as general purpose programming languages (e.g. C#, C++, Python, Ruby, SQL, etc.)
To apply for this job please visit www.zazzle.com.