Website Crate and Barrel
Ecommerce Product Manager, Search
ApplyLocation: Northbrook, Illinois
With over 130 store and warehouse locations and more than 7,500 associates across the U.S. and Canada, Crate and Barrel is a dynamic and growing multi-channel furniture and housewares retailer. So we can continue to help others love how they live in moments that matter, the iconic brand is looking for a driven and passionate professional to raise the bar and join our e-Commerce department as an Ecommerce Product Manager, Search located in our Northbrook, IL corporate office.
The ideal candidate has proven experience delivering delightful and innovative digital customer experiences. The Ecommerce Product Manager, Search is accountable for defining and executing the internal search roadmap, managing product discovery and delivery within the framework of an agile development team, measuring results and constantly iterating on improving the customer experience.
- Knowledged expert on Crate and Barrel users and customers, works to discover and develop digital solutions that meet business goals and stakeholder needs and constraints.
- Support the eCommerce merchandising team, helping to automate and optimize site merchandising to ensure eCommerce growth, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Work with internal development team and vendors to implement a personalized search and merchandising strategy to improve relevance of product merchandising and recommendations.
- Support site search optimization through A/B testing and constant iteration.
- Partner with the search engine optimization team and paid search marketing to align strategy and drive site visibility and traffic across the digital enterprise.
- Establish and conduct continual discovery cycles for the product that maximize customer insight, site data, industry trends, and the full resources of the product team.
- Execute “best in class” in eCommerce product management methodology.
- Lead a defined area or product(s)’ definition and delivery schedule.
- Lead the product team to constantly improve key performance indicators and the customer experience, while in line with the overall eCommerce product vision.
- Leverage the team to make sure that delivery is as efficient and predictable as possible.
- Project manage as needed or delegate project management as needed.
- Manage product backlog and opportunity backlog to consistently innovate and improve the business.
- Create and foster a team dynamic that is motivated to improve the customer experience, product scorecard and key performance indicators.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend external vendors to support the Ecommerce business team, where appropriate.
- 3-5 years of eCommerce experience, Search experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business or relevant field
- PMP certification a plus
- Strong experience with product management and external search
- Extensive knowledge of B2C eCommerce best practices and strategies
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to research and coordinate information efficiently
- Passionate about customer experience, product and driving business
- Strong leadership skills coupled with negotiation and decision making skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong skills in collaborative work approach with the ability to work within a team atmosphere
- Demonstrated ability to take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces in the framework of Agile product delivery
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Platform experience
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.crateandbarrel.com.