The Search Shopping Technologies team is responsible for building a platform that will enhance the Search customer experience by providing additional information about products in Search. Our platform collects, stores, and searches that knowledge, and presents the results in response to customer queries. The Search Ontology Team supports this mission by building an ontology to match the best content to Search queries. We also work to improve Semantic matching across Search. Come help us build a customer focused Ontology, and work on a team solving customer problems in new ways in one of Amazon’s most visible spaces.
· MS degree in Taxonomy, Knowledge Management, Knowledge Representation, Library Science, Information Science, Information Management, Linguistics, or other related discipline.
· 2+ years of hands-on experience with practical taxonomy and ontology modeling and implementation
· 5+ years of experience with managing, organizing and classifying data
· 2+ years of project management experience
· Demonstrated knowledge of controlled vocabularies, classification, ontology, and taxonomy standards.
· Experience working in cross-functional teams
· 5+ years of hands-on experience with practical taxonomy and ontology modeling and implementation
· Proven experience modelling data for to build new taxonomies or ontologies.
· Experience designing data to boost performance of Machine Learning systems
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.