- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of relevant professional experience in program and/or project management.
- 5 years of people management experience.
- Experience with cross-functional stakeholder management.
- Successful track record in developing and implementing high-visibility, complex programs.
- Strong project management, problem solving and analytical skills, combined with strong business judgment and exceptional communication skills.
- Distinctive project management, problem solving and analysis skills, combined with strong maturity and business judgment.
- Familiarity with key Google products, including Search, Ads, etc.
- Ability to influence without authority, working on and with technical and cross-functional or highly matrixed teams who do not report into this role to get things done.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative environment with heavy emphasis on teamwork.
About the job
We’re looking for a Director of Program Manager for Search Privacy. You will be responsible for working cross-functionally to help drive key privacy initiatives.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Work with senior leadership across Search and other product areas, cross-functional stakeholders (e.g., Product Management, Engineering, UX, Marketing, PR, Policy, Privacy & Data Protection Office, Trust & Safety, Legal, etc.) and cross-regional teams on key privacy initiatives.
- Lead and support complex, high-priority Search & Assistant privacy initiatives from inception through execution.
- Partner with senior product managers on the Trust team to facilitate strategic discussions, planning and drive execution and implementations.
- Identify potential gaps/opportunities proactively to improve privacy operations and practices.
- Manage and drive communication on program progress with (S)VP level stakeholders.
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.