LexisNexis is transforming legal research. Our search index contains more than 81 billion richly annotated legal documents, creating an unprecedented legal knowledge graph. Our technology changes how lawyers practice the law and search relevance is a primary driver of customer success. We continue to heavily invest in advanced technologies (machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, analytics) and critical search expert talent to take our products to the next level.
LexisNexis is seeking a talented and experienced Principal Search Product Manager. In this role you will be responsible for collaborating with the Search Platform technical leads and business stakeholders to deliver a search experience that exceed customer expectations. This particular role will have direct influence on shaping the future of search for LexisNexis products globally.
- Partner with other global product managers, engineers, data scientists, and UX professionals to create, develop, and deliver an innovating and compelling product experience for a global portfolio of search-based products.
- Develop a strategic roadmap for improving search relevance quality across a global suite of products.
- Provide product leadership for a growing development team focused on developing new search algorithms and optimizing search relevance.
- Analyze results from search qualitative and quantitative research and synthesize into product improvement recommendations.
- Communicate product plans, experimental results, and accomplishments to a diverse set of internal business and technical stakeholders.
- Evangelize best practices in search relevance optimization across the company globally
- BA/BS minimum; Advanced degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in senior product management, engineering or technology strategy roles, with 5+ years of product management experience for high volume B2B or B2C products.
- Demonstrated experience driving measurable relevance ranking improvements for a large-scale customer-facing search platform.
- Deep knowledge of methodologies and metrics for evaluating and measuring search quality.
- Effective communication skills with diverse technical and non-technical audiences, including executive-level senior management.
LexisNexis Legal & Professional is a leading global provider of legal and analytics services that help customers increase productivity, improve decision-making and outcomes, and advance the rule of law around the world. The LexisNexis search index has more than 1.5M legal documents added daily from over 50,000 sources from 130 countries. LexisNexis is part of the RELX Group, a publicly traded company with over 30k employees.
To apply for this job please visit 4re.referrals.selectminds.com.