Website Copyright Clearance Center
|The Search Architect helps to build and define the technology platform by which CCC delivers services and value. They do this by creating tools, libraries and standards to support software development efforts; evaluating new technologies by performing research and proof-of-concept activities and acting as a resource to product teams. They may also work with business stakeholders, partners, vendors or customers to refine the goals and approaches to developing specific products. This position will focus on our search and personalization infrastructure including index construction, usage analysis, query optimization and index management.|
- Nimble learner – Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems using both successes and failures to be a learning fodder.
- Demonstrates self-awareness – Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain insight into personal strengths and weaknesses
- Tech Savvy – Anticipating and adopting innovations in business-building digital and technology applications.
- Manages Complexity – Making sense of complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Communicates effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Collaborates – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Elastic Stack (ELK)
- Event Stores
Education: Bachelors Degree
Type of Degree: Comp Sci, (Applied) Math, Physical Sciences, Philosophy
Direct Experience: 6-10 years
Management Experience: 0-2 years