Website AT & T
The ICSOG contract is seeking a highly qualified individual to enhance and re-imagine applications provided to aid the Intelligence Community in their mission needs. This senior individual will champion the development of content discovery tools and interfaces to be incorporated into various products. He/she will lead and mentor junior team members in the development and integration of multi-agency spanning search capabilities to support customer’s discovery and access to content needed to aid in their mission. Familiarity with web crawling and query interfaces is required. Close coordination with customers, peers, and upper management will be required.
Specifically, the individual should be capable of:
- Developing and applying advanced methods, theories, and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex, advanced search capabilities to support the development of software applications
- Planning, developing, and technically directing and evaluating projects or major phases of significant projects
- Coordinating the efforts of engineers and technical support staff in the integration and performance of assigned projects
- Evaluating literature, patents, and current practices and processes relevant to the solution of assigned projects
- Leading lower level employees and other engineering and operations staff members, both internal and external, to resolve project issues
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Seven (7) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity within the Federal Government is required
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required
- Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
- DoD 8570 Compliance with IAT level 1 is required
To apply for this job please visit www.att.jobs.