In an effort to better serve our 100+ million registered hourly workers and over 470,000 employer locations, Snag is looking for a results-driven product leader to join our Employer Software Team. Product Managers at Snag are the CEO of their products and are responsible for leading the effort to deliver products that are usable, valuable, and feasible for businesses in line with the company’s strategy and financial goals.
As the Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for leading efforts around the support of Snag’s Hiring Manager Solution and the eventual migration of Hiring Manger customers to a new Employer product platform. You will be responsible for the retention of Hiring Managers customers while playing a key role in developing and executing a strategy to seamlessly migrate customers to a new Employer product platform.
What You’ll Get to Do
- Define, prioritize and articulate requirements to be used by development, QA, documentation & customer support through creation of user stories and associated acceptance criteria
- Create and maintain the product backlog by adding, removing, and refining user stories and bugs
- Prioritize and sequence the product backlog according to business value based on feedback from stakeholders
- Take input from executive leadership, customer success, sales and marketing to understand company business objectives
- Participate in the development and execution of a multi-phase customer migration plan
- Participate in the daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning meetings, and sprint reviews
- Communicate status of team progress to others
- All other duties as assigned
What You’ll Bring
- A Bachelor’s degree or significant relevant experience
- Software product management or the equivalent experience
- Experience building data products and data systems preferred
- Experience with ElasticSearch or Solr as a product manager or engineer
- Strong project management skills. PMP certification preferred
- Strong problem solving skills and knowing how to ask the right questions, build hypotheses and prove or disprove with data insights
- Enterprise software implementation experience preferred
- Excellent communication, analytical, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Ability to multitask and handle ambiguity
- Strong understanding of restaurant vertical and hourly workforce, preferred
- Strong knowledge of Software-as-a-Service, preferred
At Snag, we celebrate our differences in an inclusive workplace designed to support the things that make us individuals. Snag is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage candidates from all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire gives us the opportunity to bring in a fresh new perspective to further diversify our company for the benefit of our employees, products and our community.
Snag offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, a 401k plan, health and fitness incentives, PTO, paid community service time, and a casual fun work environment with an award winning culture. What Snaggers love most is our commitment to work-life blend and the amazing leaders who are dedicated to helping their teams grow personally and professionally. Snag promotes a culture of community and support, so once a Snagger, always a Snagger. We pride ourselves on keeping it real and not being afraid to challenge the status quo.
Snag, the country’s largest and fastest-growing platform for hourly work, connects more than 100 million registered job seekers with employment opportunities at 470,000 employer locations in the US and Canada. Snag’s mission is to put people in the right fit positions so they can maximize their potential and live more fulfilling lives. Through Snag, workers gain the flexibility of working when and where they choose while employers are assured every shift stays filled. For more information, visit www.snag.co or connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
To apply for this job please visit www.snagajob.com.