Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
What will you work onIn this role you will…
- Work on state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms to improve query understanding, search relevance, and results presentation.
- Work on advancing language models and building knowledge graphs
- Partner with the engineering, machine learning platform, and product teams to deploy models and evaluate the A/B test results.
- Keep up with the latest research in search and machine learning.
Who will you work withYou will be a key member of our Search Data Science team, reporting to the Sr Director of Search Data Science. This team works in partnership with the Search Engineering, Digital Product, and is responsible for advancing Nike’s product search.
Search Data Science is part of Nike’s Consumer Data Science team and Insights function. So, in addition to working with the Search teams, we will welcome you as a member of our broader data science community at Nike, to participate in our data science labs, study groups, team activities, and attend conferences.
- Experience in machine learning, particularly in ranking and deep learning models.
- Experience with Python, and deep learning libraries such as TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Experience forging strong partnerships with engineering, product, and analytics teams.
- Experience with search and recommender algorithms and architectures preferred.
- Experience with Amazon AWS and Sagemaker preferred.
- A product and entrepreneurial approach.
- Interest in following and attending relevant conferences such as SIGIR and SIGKDD.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.nike.com.