Eventbrite has built its business on empowering event creators with solutions to enable their success.
In the process, we have touched millions of consumers, helping them get together, explore their interests, and pursue their passions through live experiences. Now, we’re embarking on a journey to further connect our consumers and organizers and drive the discovery of live events.
To help us deliver on this ambitious vision, we are on the hunt for a rock-star Product Manager who puts the customer first, is passionate about user experience and lives and breathes data to make decisions. Sounds like you? Let’s talk.
You’ll be joining a global team of experienced and talented Product Managers, Engineers and Designers who are focused on building a product that empowers and enables customers to participate in great live experiences. We are passionate about live events, motivated, collaborative, and a fun-loving team responsible for a high-growth, global business.
With the largest event inventory on the planet, search and discovery of events is a core element of our consumer experience and you’ll be responsible for improving the search and recommendations experience for millions of Eventbrite users.
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying key opportunities, creating a compelling vision for search and discovery, defining a strategy and leading a team to ship high quality products. Your focus areas will include but will not be limited to: Homepage and search pages, autocomplete, filters, and global navigation.
You will work closely with cross-functional teams of product managers, engineers, data scientists and designers within and across Eventbrite and manage every aspect of the search experience from result ranking to organization and presentation. This is a great opportunity to help our foundational search product become a trusted tool for exploring, and discovering the best of Eventbrite.
- Lead the ideation, research, design, development and launch of user-centric products
- Understand user needs; identify and define product requirements
- Create clear goals for the team. Drive product development with a world-class team of Engineers, Designers and Data Scientists to deliver impact for our business and users.
- Use data and metrics to inform your strategy and success criteria
THE SKILL SET
- 3-5 years of product management experience, ideally with consumer search products
- Great communication skills
- Self-starter with proven track record of execution and results
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate, influence and work as part of a team
- Data-driven, analytical problem solver
- User-first mindset with experience in user research and testing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- BS degree in a technology-related field
- Experience with machine learning and data science
- Experience with consumer mobile applications
- Passion for live events, frequently attending events and buying tickets online
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.