About the Role
Whether it’s a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. On our Product team, you will envision and execute on new products or product features in order to accelerate the trajectory of Eats globally in a matter of months, not years.
- Minimum 5+ years of product management experience delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them — and you’re deeply proud of what you’ve accomplished
- Experience working in a machine learning, ranking, or similar space with a user oriented output. Examples include personalized feeds, search, ads, etc.
- Experience in A/B testing and data oriented product development
- You find a way to get the data you need and whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to use this data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis
- Computer science undergraduate degree or equivalent, ideally including hands-on software engineering experience.
- Craft a coherent product vision, strategy and roadmap for the Eats group at Uber
- Passionate about building businesses, not features. Entrepreneurial experience building and leading businesses, including ownership and optimization of business performance metrics
- You tackle complex product challenges and simplify them to avoid making them our users and partner’s problems
- Experience working on multi objective ranking problems
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
To apply for this job please visit www.uber.com.