Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Search & Discovery of information retrieval is a critical part of Adobe’s Cloud offering. Adobe Clouds are brimming with billions of pieces of rich content and ever growing on daily basis. The kind of content ranges from images, photos, vectors, brushes, videos, composites, text documents,3D, and anything we could think of. Creative professionals and novice users alike need quick access to their digital assets, libraries, the variety of creative content, and documents they work with every day, from brushes to colors, images, videos and beyond. We have built a Search & Discovery Platform that powers multiple Adobe product lines such as Adobe’s Creative Cloud product, Experience Cloud, Document Cloud, and creative marketplace by enabling the world’s best creative tools, leading cloud services for managing creative assets, and the leading marketplace such as Adobe Stock. Search platform deals with billions of assets stored in cloud for variety of use cases ranging from privately accessible assets as in Lightroom, Creative cloud and others, shared assets via collaboration in creative cloud and experience cloud and public discoverable assets as in Adobe Stock Marketplace, Adobe.com, Adobe Learn & Tutorials content.
Search & Discovery platform deals with multiple modalities and is not limited to keyword search and supports searches based on image similarity, video similarity and combination of text and images and other permutations. We use state of the art machine learnt computer vision approaches to power this and take a look at Adobe Stock image search as an example.
Under Discovery Platform we are building a newer platform to provide state of art personalized suggestions in the whole creative process for our end users in multiple Adobe products by combining the richness of assets information and machine learning techniques.
Isn’t it exciting? Become part of this growing team at Adobe and have a phenomenal impact by providing search, browse, machine learning and recommendation across the creative suites of products at Adobe. We match the pace, innovation and excitement of a startup, backed by the resources and infrastructure of Adobe!
How can you participate?
We’re looking for a top notch technical leadership in building Search as the core tenet in Adobe Clouds. Technical leadership entails influencing search indexing, Search algorithms, recommendation algorithms, relevance & ranking, visual search, data mining, machine learning, data analysis & metrics, query processing, multi-lingual search, search UX, and overall Adobe Cloud ecosystem. This is an opportunity to make a huge impact in a fast-paced, startup-like environment in great company. Join us!
- Help us take Search & Discovery at Adobe Clouds to the next level. Lead the technical direction for, web services, search indexing, data mining, big data, Hadoop, Search algorithms, Visual Search, deep learning, recommendations, and Adobe Cloud ecosystem by developing a Search & Discovery platform that would power Adobe Clouds such as Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and Marketing Cloud.
- Help build Search & Discovery platform to index billions of images, documents and other assets in real-time. Maintain and optimize search engine, identify new ideas to evolve it, develop new features and benchmark possible solutions, in terms of search relevance, recommendations but also user experience, performance, and feasibility.
What you need to succeed
- BS or MS in Computer Science or relevant field
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the industry
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with Java
- Experience with search engine technologies
- Experience with Elastic Search or Solr
- Experience in Web services and REST
- Exposure to cloud technologies having deployed on the server side
- Hands on experience in 1-2 Big Data processing technologies: Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, MongoDB, Couchbase, Kafka, Apache Storm
- Hands on experience in building distributed systems
Nice to Haves
- ML background
- Experience in RDBMS and NOSQL databases
- Experience in Git or Jenkins
To apply for this job please visit adobe.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.