Who we are:
Moveworks is an AI company that uses natural language understanding to resolve employees’ IT issues — instantly and autonomously. Our platform currently resolves about 40% of all tech support issues at some of the world’s most recognizable organizations, including Slack, LinkedIn, Equinix, Broadcom, and Autodesk.
Based in Mountain View, California, Moveworks has raised more than $105 million from top venture capital firms, powered by a team of leading experts in deep learning, NLU, big data, and enterprise SaaS. Our engineers hail from across the globe, have built pioneering systems at places like Google, Facebook, Uber, and AWS, and possess the unique skill sets necessary to create an unprecedented product.
Ultimately, we’ve come together because we share a fundamental belief: that AI will redefine how companies support employees. As we scale globally, there’s plenty of space for you to grow with us. You’ll be part of a team that thinks in terms of we, not I. Together, we’re focused on simplifying the life for millions of people by giving them an effortless, magical way to resolve issues, all powered by a strong form of AI.
We are looking for a senior search relevance engineer to work with a team to improve a search based question answering system. Such a system delivers both direct answers and relevant documents to enterprise users in response to their request from multiple domains such as IT, HR, Facility, Legal, etc.
If you are looking to do the best work of your career with a bright, dedicated, and scrappy team alongside you, we’d love to have a conversation.
What will you do?
- Crafting new ranking features and optimizing existing ones to enhance relevance metrics
- Developing algorithm framework to support diversified ranking features
- Designing platform and tooling to enable parallel ranking experiments
- Developing metrics to evaluate ranking performance
What do you bring to the table?
- Well-versed in both traditional information retrieval techniques and machine learning based approaches
- Capable of deriving insights from query logs analysis and identify areas of improvement for search quality
- Background in information retrieval, natural language processing, or machine learning
- 3+ years of experience in building major search products from tech industry
- Experience in NLP or Information Retrieval related fields
- Experience in Golang
To apply for this job please visit www.moveworks.com.