Website The Mom Project
About the job
Company Industry: Technology
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Sr. Search Relevance Engineer
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through March 2022
Our Customer is a business and financial software company that develops and sells financial, accounting, and tax preparation software and related services for small businesses, accountants, and individuals. They are laser focused on their customers, live and breathe innovation, and champion those who dare to dream. Their Mission is powering prosperity around the world. They do it by attracting the world’s top talent, bringing vital partners into their global platform, and leaving the world a better place through exceptional corporate citizenship.
We are seeking a Sr. Search Relevance Engineer on a contract basis to support our client’s business needs.
You will join an innovative and passionate team of engineers using cutting-edge technologies like Java, Python, RESTful API, Web Services, and Coveo Search. We are looking for an engineer with a background in back-end web technologies (Java, Spring, REST services, etc.) You will be working on building out new connectors for our Intranet Search platform working with content and platform owners on onboarding and fine-tuning the overall search experience.
What You’ll Do:
• Design and build Coveo search connectors Work with content creators to optimize content and search results
• Learn APIs for new content sources (Github, Stackoverflow, ServiceNow,…) recommending how to best index them in Coveo
• Search Build e2e solutions code, infrastructure, documentation Designing/developing web-based applications and backend services
• Roughly 80-95% hands-on coding
• Resolve defects/bugs during testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
• Work cross-functionally with various internal teams: product management, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results
• Contribute to the design and architecture of enterprise search for our customer
• Excellent design and programming skills with expertise in Java, Python, RESTful API, Web Services, CI/CD Pipeline
• Strong work ethic, flexibility, and proven attention to quality and detail
BS/MS in Computer Science or related fields with 5+ years of professional development experience or equivalent experience.
Hours & Location:
Standard M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at our San Diego, CA location once it is deemed safe to do so.
Now for the Perks!
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefit Program
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.