Website Walmart Labs
- Masters or equivalent degree in a computational science or engineering with 4+ years of experience in machine learning/data engineer/relevance role;
- Familiarity with distributed computing frameworks (e.g., Hadoop/Spark) and relational data base (e.g., Oracle, MySQL), and knowledge of NoSQL database;
- Strong implementation experience with a programming language (e.g., Jave/C++/Scala) and a scripting language (e.g., Python/Perl/Ruby), and familiarity with Linux/Unix/Shell environments;
- Strong hands-on skills in building scalable and reliable data pipelines for sourcing, cleaning and manipulating large volumes of data;
- Strong and demonstrable experience of building complex software systems with deep algorithmic solutions.
- Basic understanding of machine learning/statistics.
- Experience building and maintaining large scale data pipelines in online advertising, recommender system, search, ecommerce or relevant areas;
- Experience building and/or maintaining machine learning models and pipelines;
- Familiarity with job scheduler (e.g., Jenkins/Azkaban/Airflow);
- Experience with Elastic Search/Solr.
To apply for this job please visit careers.walmart.com.