- Architecting and developing Search Engineering and Graph Database Solutions on AWS.
- Ability to work in a high velocity outcome driven agile environment with customer obsession.
- Design and develop enterprise scale search on big data.
- Improve query performance, ranking, relevancy improvement.
- Implementing best practices for architecture, design, coding standards.
- Prepare indexing, retrieving and ranking heterogeneous datasets
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams – peers, product management, business units to deliver result.
- Being a catalyst to multiply engineering and operating excellence.
- Coaching engineers in the team to be a force multiplier.
- BS in Computer Science; MS preferred.
- 10+ years experience in data engineering including all aspects of SDLC.
- Solid CS Fundamentals (Data Structures & Algorithms)
- Hands on experience building large scale search solutions using Solr / Lucene / Elasticsearch.
- Deep knowledge of the search domain and a strong grasp of information retrieval fundamentals including indexing, retrieval, ranking, query understanding.
- Practical NLP or Machine Learning experience is not required but a huge plus.
- Breadth of experience across the software engineering stack from core backend systems, APIs, to data pipelines and infrastructure.
- Hands on experience Distributed Computing.
- Demonstrable technical achievements in Big Data Engineering, Platform, and Processing & Transformation Pipeline at scale using EMR, Spark in AWS.
- Hands on production grade programing in Java, Scala or Python. More than one preferred.
- Hands on expertise in AWS (S3, EMR, EC2, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Kafka, Storm, Druid, Cassandra, Columnar Databases and Graph Databases like DSE Graph is huge plus.
- Strong Databases and SQL programing.
- Solid track records in architecture, design, quality, integration, monitoring & alert and scale & performance optimization in distributed systems.
- Champion for TDD.
- Demonstrable technical leadership with awesome interpersonal and communication skills.
- Open Source Contribution is a huge plus.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies To Work For” and Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies” lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It’s time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
To apply for this job please visit intuit.com.